X-ray Spectroscopy Special Interest Group Presentation
Speaker: Tao Zhou, Electron and X-ray Microscopy Group, CNM, ANL
Title: Recent software developments at Sector-26 APS
Date: Wednesday, June 16th, 2021
Time: 10:00-11:00 am
Location: See Teams info below
Hosts: Yong Choi and George Sterbinsky
Abstract: This talk summarizes the software developments (mainly python based) at Sector-26 for the past two years, The following will be discussed for those who might be interested.
1. A slack messaging bot for remote beamline access.
2. Fly scan implementation with off-the-shelf LabJack hardware and python API.
3. Arbitrary scanning path optimized with Google OR-Tools.
4. Multi-platform data visualization and analysis tools distributed through Docker.
5. Solving inverse problems with automatic differentiation.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Phone Conference ID: 211 252 112#