Deadline for APS Proposals and Beam Time Requests, Run 2020-1, Friday, October 25, 2019, 11:59pm Chicago Time.
- New General User Proposals (GUPs)
- New Beam Time Requests for cycle 2020-1 (2/4/2020 – 4/28/2020) on existing active proposals
- Partner user proposals (PUPs)
- CAT Member Proposals
- APS Beamline Staff Proposals
- CAT Beamline Staff Proposals
The GUP system (https://beam.aps.anl.gov/pls/apsweb/gup0005.start_page) will accept proposals and beam time requests until 11:59 pm (Chicago time) on October 25, 2019.
User Office support will not be available after 5:00 pm local time that day. If you feel you may need help during the submission process, please create your proposal as early as possible.
Guidance on the Proposal System: https://www.aps.anl.gov/Users-Information/About-Proposals/Concepts-Definitions-and-Help.