ANL All-Hands Meeting
Thursday, July 22, from 10 to 11 a.m. CDT, on Zoom
Please mark your calendars for our next All-Hands Meeting, Thursday, July 22, from 10 to 11 a.m. CDT, on Zoom. We will share updates on the laboratory’s science and technology leadership, operational excellence, and world-class community of talent. Additional details on the agenda, including topics and speakers, will follow soon. Please watch MyArgonne for details.
Join via phone: US: +1 669-254-5252 or +1 669-216-1590 or +1 551-285-1373 or +1 646-828-7666
Webinar ID: 161 379 7492
Best practices for overall participation via Zoom
- Turn off your VPN.
- Use your Chrome web browser to log into the meeting or event.
- Close other windows to maximize your bandwidth for participation.
- Shut down all other virtual event software before opening Zoom.
- If using Wi-Fi, make sure your signal is strong, and stay as close as possible to the Wi-Fi access point. Wired/ethernet cable is preferable, when possible, as it offers a more stable connection.
- For laptops, make sure your computer’s battery is fully charged. Plug in the power cord and, if using Windows, change your power settings to “high performance.”
- Limit competing uses of household bandwidth if possible. For instance, if you have quality issues, ask others in the household to refrain from watching streaming videos, downloading files, or playing online games during your Zoom meetings.