Virtual Workshop, January 18 – 22, 2021
In-Situ Rock Deformation Research Coordination Network (https://www.isrdrcn.org/) announces a science workshop for the week of Jan 18 – 22, 2021. The main goals of this workshop are: 1) Integration of beamline technologies and experimental rock deformation; 2) Identify outstanding questions and future research directions. We anticipate several white papers on new research visions based on community input after the workshop.
Presentations will be given in virtual meeting format on the afternoons of Jan 18 and 19, 2021. Talk materials will be available for online viewing between Jan 20 and onward. A virtual discussion meeting will be held on Jan 22, 2021, to discuss potential new science of rock deformation with synchrotron techniques, feasibility, and implementation.
- Registration (CLOSED) : ISRD-RCN 2021 Science Workshop Registration – In-situ Studies of Rock Deformation
- Agenda : Rock Deformation Workshop Agenda (.PDF)
- Organizers : Pamela Burnley, Haiyan Chen, Mark Rivers, Donald Weidner, Matthew Whitaker,
Yanbin Wang (Chair)
- Questions ? Contact Yanbin Wang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recordings of the talks can be viewed at https://www.isrdrcn.org/workshops/isrd-rcn-2021-science-workshop-agenda/